The profitability of a blog - the theme is always very delicate, especially when it comes to already existing resource. You have to constantly worry about how to not turn away from you the readers, because your efforts to make a blog to bring you money in the eyes of the visitors will attempt to look to cash in on them.
The good news is that there are several ways to start earning through his blog, not otpugnuv, while readers. Read on and discover the secrets of my cherished 11 monetization.
01. Selling advertising space directly - perhaps the most popular and effective way to ensure profitability of your blog. You allot a part of your page by paid advertising. The cost of placing ads on your site in a month can be calculated in accordance with the current traffic (rate for every 1000 page views generally quite solid). Visit the resources of its competitors, find out how much it costs them. Tip: Be selective in the advertisers. In other words, probably best not to share on your puskt sellers means to increase male potency, unless your blog is not dedicated to this subject.
02. Electronic books - there are always people willing to pay for the valuable information presented to them in readable form.If you have something to say (as a blogger must have something to share), you can write an e-book with a deeper analysis of specific issues, beyond what can a blog. Just do not take the time to create a robust, rich details, e-book is really worth the amount on the price list.
03. Donations - on the web sites of many bloggers have a button "Donate." Usually, they cleverly signed, for example, "Do you like my blog? Make a donation and buy me a cup of coffee." Of course, you do not get rich on such donations, but it is a soft, unobtrusive way to get some feedback from your readers.
04. Own range of clothes - it is most successfully applied to blogs, the readers who form a community of loyal fans. Web sites like CafePress , allow you to create their own fashion designs to promote your blog. You can simulate the T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, etc. with the logo of your blog, its motto, or something else.
05. Restriction of free access to content - many bloggers have successfully managed to divide the resource materials for free and paid. This is usually done like this: you have to offer high-quality free content to all readers without restriction, and then enter the program with premium, participation in which gives you access to an exclusive (more expanded articles, video fragments, detailed reports, files, forums, questions and answers, etc . etc.). The main thing - do not reduce the quality of free materials, call to his readers that trust, so they agreed to pay a premium membership program for a month or even year.
06. Webinars - in fact, it's the same conference or training program, only with online mapping. Your readers will pay a certain fee to sign up to participate in the webinar, during which you and may you invite your guests explain to them some specific questions. You can even arrange an interactive webinar and take questions from the audience. Webinars - not only a source of income, but also a great opportunity to establish itself among the readers as an expert.
07. Affiliate programs - one of the main ways to monetize your blog. However, the need to use them with caution. You can not just stuffed his notes intermediary links and expect that readers will swallow the bait. Need to do this intelligently, respecting its readers and do not hide from them what you are promoting someone else's goods or services.
08. Publications on the side - I wrote notes to dozens of blogs on various topics, and more often than I do, the more people are showing interest in me as in the authors writing in order for their blogs. And some bloggers, thanks to the resource, receive orders for articles from magazines, newspapers, trade publications, book publishers, etc. Put on the wings!
09. Public speaking and consulting - the recognition of Chris Brogan (Chris Brogan) that his fee for public speaking / consulting of $ 22,000 per day , caused some controversy. Well, you probably are not so popular to wring such rates, but the success of Brogan - a vivid example of what every blogger should strive. Need to think more broadly, do not lock in tight under his own blog. Evaluate all the possibilities and find ways to convert their blogging efforts in additional revenue.
10. Sale of own goods and services - let's say you - a private coach, publishes in his blog, tips on exercise and fitness.You can move through it, my own personal sports trainer services, as well as advertise their DVD-диски/книги/оборудование/и etc. for the dieters. Blog will help you gain the trust of the reader, to increase its commitment to business cooperation with you.
11. The transfer of the blog - if you have created a blog that attracts good traffic and brings a substantial profit, you might think about selling it. Popular blogs often go for decent money. In accordance with past practice, blogs seem to be sold for an amount approximately equal to the profits from advertising in them for a year or two, but each case must be considered separately.
I, actually, I know that these 11 ways to monetize your blog - not the only ones. Someone mentioned a compilation of paid surveys, and other people no longer believe in AdSense and other contextual advertising services. Personally, I do not approve of these things because they are, in my opinion, interfere with the user.
In the paid surveys immediately felt false and contrived. After paying you for the positive characteristic of the goods (although this requirement is not expressed directly), but I think it's not quite correct. The only exception - the case where a review on an order or as a broker you are writing about a product, whom do you trust and use, and when you are completely honest with his readers about the benefits you received from writing this review.
As for the service content, to me they always seemed intrusive and, as would clog the web environment. In short, I just do not think their professional decisions, but this is just my humble opinion.
What are ways to monetize blogs do you prefer? subscribe rss