The algorithms of search engines. With their help searchers share the sites with "good" and "bad." That following algorithms Yandex and Google can do really good site . And only created to meet these requirements the site will be able to take a top position in search results. Explore and use them to create and develop their website and it will return to you with a vengeance!
What algorithms are the basis of the search engines ?
Each search engine their algorithms . What they have in common and what are the differences?
When you type the same query in different search engines , you get different results. This is just a consequence of different algorithms used by different search engines.
The task of any search engine displays the results in the issuance of the most relevant results, that is most closely matches the user's request. Moreover, the algorithms also take into account the credibility of the resource site and informative page.
Each search engine seeks to cleanse the ranks of search results from artificial sound around, uninformative and uninteresting projects. Despite the fact that the search algorithm is a series of mathematical formulas, it stands for hard work of many men's minds.
Thus, the search engines are fighting for a user , competing with each other, are an unceasing struggle with the masters of cheat sites. Once the algorithm is well known and quite figured out exactly in the TOP renditions appear websites, which should not be there. To combat such phenomena exist in Yandex such random components of the algorithm.
As a rule, search engines strive to bring the algorithm to the work of a living person. Therefore, when optimizing the pages of the site can give a general recommendation for all cases - not to write texts for search engines, and for the people.
There are special services that collect data on the most common queries and frequently viewed pages. The collection of this information is also used in the delivery of results. Algorithms also estimate the theme of sites link to other sites, compare the contents of sites that link with those to which they refer, as a result of identifying the most relevant page. Therefore, thematic links from authoritative, are valued higher.
Many of the algorithms of search engines and explore the internal structure of sites, evaluating link structure, ease of navigation, and the ratio of pages, keyword density , etc.
The information generated in the database on the basis of which is the ranking of sites and pages in the SERP. Moreover, in many cases, there is a manual moderation.
Here is a general list of parameters that allow search engines and on the basis of which is regulated by issue of search:
A. Number of keywords or queries on the page and on the website.
2. The ratio of the number of words on the site of their number on the site.
3. The ratio of the number of words on a page to their number on the page.
4. Citation Index.
5. Themes and its popularity.
6. The number of requests for the key request for a period of time.
7. The total number of indexed pages.
8. Apply a style to the pages of the resource.
9. The amount of text throughout the site.
10. The total size of the site.
11. The size of each page.
12. The amount of text on each page.
13. Age of domain , and the lifetime of the site.
14. Domain and URL website and its pages, the presence of a keyword .
15. The frequency of updating information on the site.
16. Last updated website and its pages.
17. The total number of images (drawings, photos) on the site and on the page.
18. The number of multimedia files.
19. Having definitions (replacement labels) in the pictures.
20. The number of characters (length) in the description of pictures.
21. The use of frames .
22. Language of the site.
23. The geographical position of the site.
24. Fonts and tags, which are designed keywords and phrases.
25. Where on the page are the keywords.
26. The style headers.
27. Availability and analysis of the meta-tag «title» «description» «keywords».
28. File Options «robot.txt».
29. The code site.
30. The presence in the site flash modules.
31. The presence of duplicate pages or content .
32. The contents of the directory section of the site search engine.
33. The presence of "stop words."
34. The number of internal links site.
35. The number of external incoming and outgoing links.
36. Using java script .
37. Other parameters.
In connection with the above, we can give a general recommendation: take part personally in the construction of the site, ask webmasters to fulfill all the requirements of search engines to the structure and content sites, peruse, or write to the original texts themselves for sites that do not trust the work on site at random people.