Friends, today we look at how you can build your business through blogging. Here we consider the prospects for 3-5 years or more (although someone might go to get your business and within 1-2 years of practice blogging). In a previous article, " What is blogging? "we talked about what we are gradually moving to a passive income from the site . Business suggests that we are no longer actively involved in the work flow, and organize the system.
Automating the process
You can create your business so that more people (neither you nor your employees) do not have to actively engage in the process - the system works automatically. You can raise your blog traffic and automate the process of getting income from it. For example:
- contextual advertising;
- affiliate program (selling goods or services from other agencies or online stores will automatically run through affiliate programs).
Tools and Opportunities
Another option - to create the business as a company of people who are actively involved in the process. This is more complicated than in the case of almost complete automation of the process.But it may be interesting and there are more opportunities for self-realization than in the previous section of this article.
In the article " blogging , "we briefly describe additional tools in the blogging. Now we shall consider them in more detail. Through your blog , you can:
- 1) Distribute your infoprodukty (paid or free) - your own e-books or training courses on the disks, 2)Conduct webinars - lectures and training sessions on the Internet in an online slide show with or without them, communicating in a chat with the audience (paid and free), 3) Provide personal consultation on Skype (paid and free), for example:
- psychological (personal growth, parenting, family relationships, relationships in business, etc.);
- other professional (on tourism, real estate, construction, video shooting, repair equipment, cosmetics, medical, finance, law, etc.);
4) Provide coaching on Skype (paid and free), 5) to advertise their professional services as a specialist in a specific area: the corrector, translator, designer, programmer, coach, realtor, travel agent, accountant, lawyer, architect, etc.
About all of the above can be reported on his blog. These tools also allow us to create:
1) Your training center , course or school, 2) his counseling center , 3) his training center , 4) his agency to provide services , such as: the creation or promotion of sites, tourism, real estate, housing repair, car repair or other engineering, construction, design, create videos, translated from foreign languages, etc.
It was such a center or agency, and will represent your business.
First, you can do to carry out training and consulting. In the future you can hire other professionals.It's the same with respect to professional services: first, the most you can do the job for the money (for example, translation, or the design), and then hire people.
If we talk about the prospects of large (5 or more years), by organizing your business, you can create a tiered system:
A. First, you work yourself; 2. then train the people who work for you, and you pay them, 3. When your business expands and requires more specialists, your employees are trained new people who are engaged in routine work, and you all are paying - your income allows you to have a staff.
The latest scheme came into my head when I was preparing this article. In this case you will not need to own to find new customers, and they will find you on the Internet through search engines and recommendations of your existing customers, as Your business will become widely known, and the quality of your services will meet the needs of people.
Of course, you can retain part of the work in blogging, from which you enjoy and in which themselves, and lyudeynanimat only those actions that are routine for you.
So, my friends, we examined the prospects and opportunities to build your business through blogging.