Surely many times have you found a form that asks you to verify your age before accessing a site . It prevents not lie but at least he has a condition accepted voluntarily to occasionally download a web of responsibilities , depending on the legislation.
Well, if you have a website and want to incorporate a system of this type, for which the visitor has indicated that the minimum age required to view the contents , you can do it easily with WordPress.
Just install the plugin called Age Verify and configure it a bit. Let's see the possibilities ...
- First we define the minimum age for
- Selected if the check will be for all or only for unregistered users (default is last)
- The time that the system remembers the "answer" User
- If we want to age also checking when registering on the site (highly recommended)
- Finally we display options, we can customize the messages and the appearance of the pop-
What we get is something like trying to access the site, and " protected "against pubescent who can not lie to a drop-down form , of course ...